A 3 bedroom 60’s townhouse in Central London Zone 1, recently renovated to a high standard.
The bedrooms as well as the main bathroom are all on the first floor:
* Master Bedroom: large double room (5m X 2.7m) with 1.60cm wide X 200cm long double bed, good quality mattress (ikea hesseng, firm) and two pillows (ikea jordrok, feather filling), fitted wardrobe, small desk and chair. Two full size windows with juliet balconies overlooking the rear garden.
* En-suite shower room to master bedroom: compact (0.9m x 2.7m) shower room with rain shower enclosure (90cm x 75cm), sink and toilet
* Mid-size (3m x 3m) double room: 140cm wide 200cm long double bed, good quality mattress (Ikea Sultan Hasselback, a few years old but still in good condition), wardrobe, desk and chair
* Small (3m x 2m) double room: 140cm wide 200cm long double bed, good quality mattress (Ikea Sultan Hasselback, a few years old but still in good condition), fitted wardrobe, desk and chair
* Main Bathroom: 180cm long X 70cm wide bathtub with standard shower, sink, toilet, natural light from skylight
The ground floor is occupied by a large semi open plan living space:
* Kitchen / dining room to the rear of the house, fully equipped with oven, microwave, dishwasher, induction cooker. The extension beyond the kitchen has a dining table with 5 chairs (one additional foldable chairs available in storage area) and a single sofa. The extension ceiling has been built entirely with plywood in a original and quite striking design. Fully glazed rear wall with two large glazed doors opening to a large patio garden
* Living room to the front: double sofa and two large bean bags for seating, as well as a bay window with a window seat, flat screen tv with digital television (Virgin). This section is separate from the kitchen by two large sliding doors and can be completely closed off if needed.
* utility section with washer / dryer and storage
* downstairs toilet
* piano room / alternative opening between kitchen and living room.
The house has been completely renovated to provide ample living space and loads of light inside (thanks to several roof lights), and it feels peaceful and bright even with London not-so-great weather.